Thursday, September 24, 2009

Famous people love my blog

It is true. Famous people from all over the world travel here via the Internetweb to read what I have to say about things. Why, even now, I bet they are reading and waiting to comment on this...

13 reaction(s)::

Matt Damon said...

I had to get fat for my new movie The Informant! It was on CNN! I ate pizza!

Kanye West said...

I love this blog, and imma let you finish, but my blog is betta than all otha blogs!

Madonna said...

Why does everyone think I am made out of the tough parts of steak that no one can ever chew? I am made out of rawhide and ball bearings. This is common knowledge. I am also from Great Britain.

Megan Fox said...

This is by far the sexiest blog I have ever read. Can I get your number?

Anonymous said...

I'm watching you.

Jerry Lewis said...

This blog is making a lot with the funny and the ha-ha and heyyy LADYYYYYY!

God said...

Look, I'm all for free will and whatnot, but can a brother get a mute button for Heidi and Spencer?

Paul McCartney said...

I've never come here before, and I can't really say I'm a fan. I'm just hiding from Ringo. He. Will. Not. Stop. Calling.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the way you wore your hair today. I was close enough to touch it, but you turned at the last second. Maybe tomorrow...

Jenn said...

Hilarious!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment was the one that let me know about the Blog of Note thing, and got me up out of bed really, really fast. Thanks! :)

God said...

I did NOT say that!

I've been plagiarized! Or impersonated! Or whatever!

Shaquille O'Neal said...

*mumblemumblemumble*blog*mumblemumble*

Gwenyth Paltrow said...

Why are you all still living in America? Don't you know it is the worst country ever founded? I prefer the beauty of France with its rich civilization and wonder. I also prounounce "Anthony" AN-toe-knee.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this?

Related Posts with Thumbnails