1. I’m a wild bitch when I get anywhere near a Donkey Kong arcade machine.
2. The toes on my left foot all bend toward the south no matter where I’m standing. The toes on my right foot don’t bend at all. The toes on my hands bend on their own, all the time. I didn’t get a lot of dates in high school.
3. I have a tattoo of a bull’s eye on my left butt cheek. That serves as a reminder to all the haters to show them where they can plant a big sloppy kiss! Oh. Snap. No. He. Didn’t.
4. I am fluent in one language: Kung Fu.
5. I like to run through water parks screaming “IT’S URINE! IT’S ALL URINE!”
6. I frequently call antique shops and ask them if they “have it” in a quiet voice. If they answer me with a quiet “yes” then I know where to send the police.
7. I wore my hair in a “mullet” style until 2007. It was then I discovered hallucinogens. I now wear my hair where my pants used to be. Just in case.
8. I invented the “num lock” key on all standard keyboards. Before me, numbers were unlocked and just running free all over the countryside, shitting all over everything. Keep them locked, for the sake of Mother Earth.
9. I attended Princeton University and graduated in 15 minutes. By “attended” I mean I visited their finest rest room. You can probably figure out what “graduated” means. In this case.
10. I like to walk down crowded streets flexing my muscles to deter any would-be muggers. I also consider the penis to be a muscle.
11. I once met the president of Africa and asked him “Hey, what’s up with all the Lions and shit?” He laughed and had me jailed for 15 years. I never did find out what was up with all the lions…
12. Every time I see a homeless baby begging for change, I give them a quarter. I know they will probably take it right to the liquor store, but I’m a sucker that way I guess.
13. Growing up, I had an imaginary friend named Charlie. He left me when I was six because I wouldn’t share my birthday cake with him. The last time I saw him, he was a male prostitute working the corner of 6th and Madison. Once in a while I’ll drive by and throw a piece of cake at him, just to remind him how much his life could have been different.
14. My eyes are the exact shade of blue that exists only in Heaven. Or in your dreams about Heaven.
15. I like to read books about reading books. I never know when they are finished though.
16. Every time I watch Titanic, the ending just gets funnier and funnier. The next time I watch it, I will probably combust from laughter.
17. I had a Siamese twin named Hundreds of Atoms Man who was separated from me at age 5. He was a little fella, but a hell of a good cook.
18. My pectoral muscles are, quite frankly, God-like.
19. I made just over one million dollars in one night in Atlantic City. I played the nickel slots for like ten seconds, said “Fuck this noise” and robbed a bank.
20. Every time I hear the song “Single Ladies (put a ring on it)”, I blackout and piss my pants. By the time I am revived, I usually can’t remember who I am for an hour. For this reason, I have not been invited to any weddings or sweet sixteen parties in the past year.
21. I have only owned one pet in my life: a parakeet. That parakeet tried to kill me with a poorly timed chop to the throat. R.I.P. Beaky.
22. For the first seventeen years of my life I claimed I was Alfred Hitchcock. My first birthday party was patently bizarre at best. I fooled everyone by telling a made up anecdote about the movie “Psycho” (The ‘shower scene’ was filmed using a live pig’s blood). The kids in my daycare were scared shitless any time I walked into the room.